Angela Delichatsios is an experienced leader of classes and workshops in physical theatre training in the lineage of Grotowski-influenced Polish ensemble theatre. She also provides cross-training with other modalities such as Viewpoints, Suzuki, Developmental Movement, Roy Hart Voice Work, and Contemplative Dance Practices. Her courses and workshops involve full-body, rhythm, vocal, and ensemble training and are attuned to the experience level and abilities of the participants.
Her teaching philosophy:
- to provide a supportive environment in which the capabilities of each individual emerge as they test themselves and expand against limitations of movement, partner work and the ensemble.
- to convey core values of transparency, good communication, the development of self-assessment by practitioners as well as the giving and receiving of constructive feedback from fellow participants.
- Practitioners gain in presence and confidence, and in fluidity of movement and choice and voice.
- Practitioners experience being present in the moment, in such a way that the moment expands and choices become more plentiful and various.
- Practitioners expand their ability to be comfortable with uncertainty, which is a natural part of the creative process, and to develop kindness towards themselves and generosity towards their collaborators.